05 Jan RAFFLE SALES AND CARDIAC SCREENINGS
Two things to know today:
- Registration for EKG screening is open for our spring screenings at North Chicago HS, Warren Township HS O’Plaine Campus, Warren Township HS Almond Campus, Libertyville High Schools and New Trier’s Freshmen Campus.
- Raffle ticket sales are at a record low! Like under 20. Our pain is your gain. The chance of winning a dream cruise for 2 or cash are incredible. Purchase tickets here: RAFFLE TICKETS.
ICYMI (In case you missed it!)
- Students at North Chicago can get a free EKG test thanks to a partnership with Shields Township and the Max Schewitz Foundation. We are thankful they were able to secure a donation for Phoenix Rising Sun. We need trained volunteers to help on 2/15, LMK if we can count on you.
- Warren Township is new to our screening program and we are very excited to offer this opportunity to their students at their two campuses. No one is immune from tragedy, but an EKG test can detect up to 60% of conditions that can lead to sudden cardiac death. We detect at-risk kids at EVERY school.
- Libertyville and New Trier are old pros at screening and have seen the benefits to their students who have been found to have WPW, Long QT and other potentially life-threatening conditions. Tragedies averted.
We try to break up the long winter with a raffle prize that’s the anti-winter: A Caribbean Cruise for 2 on Holland America Line or Cash! You can also choose to cruise in Alaska or Canada, which will sound great during the heat of July. For those not interested in a vacation, win cash in our 50/50 raffle. One winner will be picked at our drawing during the Super Bowl. Imagine, I pick your name at halftime and you’re seeing live on FB: Score!!! Get your tickets now; drawing is February 5, a month away.