21 May Buy Maxtravaganza Tickets
Support the Max Schewitz Foundation by attending the Maxtravaganza at Lake Forest Sportscars June 20th, 2015. Tickets are $75 each and include drinks, appetzers, dinner, heads and tails game and access to our auctions.
There will be one winning ticket drawn at the Maxtravaganza. On that ticket will be the winner’s name and their pick of one our live auction items or $3,500. Have you seen our live auction items? Pretty sure you’re going to want a raffle ticket.
- Two 50-yardline seats to the opening day game of the Chicago Bears versus the Green Bay Packers. You’ll be on the field pregame with exclusive sideline passes provided by the Bears.
- A week’s stay for 10 in Killarney, Ireland with a pub dinner, private boat tour and more
- A 100-bottle instant wine cellar. Always a favorite with a mixture of young and mature wines all rated 90 points or higher and hand selected by Foundation friends and Bacchus Nibbles from Lake Zurich.
- A romantic stay for 5 nights in Monte Carlo with tours of nearby French and Italian villages. Your trip starts at Razny jewelers where you can use your $1,000 gift card for any in-stock David Yurman jewelry
- A 10-day Holland America cruise for 2 from any port–vouchers don’t expire.
- Ski weekend in Utah–slope-side stay for two with airfare. Leave the planning to us–you just show up and ski.
- Host a catered party for 20 at Lake Forest Sportscars–Yes, that could be you having the party everyone talks about for years. Drive hot sports cars, talk smart, and have a great time.
- 3 nights for up to 8 at a 3 bedroom villa resort stay at LaCosta in Southern California. This full-service resort on a bay in Carlsbad, CA offers golf, spa, fine dining and a kid-friendly water slide.
- Costa Rica! A week’s stay for 10 at a modern jungle resort minutes away from the beach and the world famous Manuel Antonio National Park. It’s also close to town and restaurants but comes with a chef and maid service to add the touch of convenience and pampering after a tough day of animal spotting.